On behalf of The Nordic Council, The Norwegian Seafood Federation invites you to a webinar on the development of Product Environmental Footprint Category Rules for marine fish for human consumption (PEFCR Marine Fish). This is one of the five currently ongoing projects within the framework of the Environmental Footprint transition phase of the European Commission (https://ec.europa.eu/environment/ eussd/smgp/ef_transition.htm). We will take a closer look at PEF as a tool for sustainable production and how it can contribute to developing circular economies.
1. Welcome and introduction Preben Kristensen,
2. Why does the Norwegian seafood industry consider PEF as a useful tool when aiming for sustainable production? Henrik Stenwig, Norwegian Seafood Federation
3. How is PEF relevant for development of circular economy?
Erik Skontorp Hognes, Asplan Viak
4. Why is PEF important for Royal Greenland?
Lisbeth Due Schönemann-Paul, Corporate Sustainability Manager
5. Time for comments & questions (about 1 hour)
Vil du vite mer?